What Has Made You Decide To Boycott A Business? - Naijaextra - Entertainment Blog

You know what they say about a customer being king, sounds cliche, but in this social media generation- you’ll be amazed at how one critic's single tweet can cause a business huge loss.

I like to give service providers a very long rope because I know how hard it is doing business in Nigeria, but sometimes they will just make you very angry sha.

I used to be a huge fan of Dominos Pizza, but everytime I make an order via their app, they misplace my order. I would call to make the order manually, it’ll still take them another 24hrs to rectify it (i.e) they fulfill the order the next day. They’ll claim they were trying to confirm the credit. I got angry and never went back.


What started as a boycott, graduated into healthy-eating. I passed by Dominos today and realized it has been months I went there or ate their pizza.

Have you ever had to boycott a business? What made you take that decision?

Post a Comment

 
Top