'I'm hale and hearty'- Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus dismisses reports she was shot during the Lekki tollgate gun attack - Naijaextra - Entertainment Blog

Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus has taken to Instagram to deny reports that she was shot during the Lekki tollgate gun attack on #EndSARS protesters on Tuesday night, October 20.  She wrote in a post: "Against all speculations about me being shot or dead at the unspeakable incident that happened at the toll gate few hours ago, I would like to inform you guys that I Eniola Badmus is hale and hearty.  Infact, I couldn’t make it there today to lend my voice on the #endsars movement. But in truth, I am broken and scattered to see what my country has become. We are tired and it’s becoming one time too many, how is it wrong to demand for our right/ expectations and be killed at it. How? We wont forget this day - 20.10.2020 in a long time. May the souls of th fallen heros Rest In Peace!      View this post on Instagram           A post shared by Lindaikejiblog (@lindaikejiblogofficial) on Oct 20, 2020 at 4:37pm PDTThe post 'I'm hale and hearty'- Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus dismisses reports she was shot during the Lekki tollgate gun attack appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

source http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/10/im-hale-and-hearty-nollywood-actress-eniola-badmus-dismisses-reports-she-was-shot-during-the-lekki-tollgate-gun-attack.html

Post a Comment

 
Top