'My Ordeal At Computer Village' - Naijaextra - Entertainment Blog

Today been the 25th day of oct 2021, I had a terrible and shocking experience at computer village Ikeja. I went for a transaction at my bank around allen junction aromire street, on my way back i got to under bridge looking for a bus going to my direction at the park. As i was abt boarding a bus going to Egebeda i was attacked unconsciously i felt my phone left my pocket and the others held me like a pin b4 i could regain myself phone was gone, and all boys holding me gone too disappearing in the thin air luckily for me my money was intact, the phone is not up to a month, i bought it around oct 8, phone is infinix note 10, the pack and imei are available i dnt know if the phone can be recovered via tracking.

Pleaase folks be careful around computer village ikeja and also be vigilant. Of a truth i was carried away with some thoughts on my head computer village today gave me a shocking early birthday gift two days earlier.

Post a Comment

 
Top