'This My Baby Face Is Not Working For Me' - Naijaextra - Entertainment Blog

Laurence and I were at a shop close to the house trying to get one or two things when one lady I knew only in passing asked if Laurence is my son and I said yes.

Shey I for just buy wetin carry me come and go back to my house?

I now added, he is my first son actually.

Lady was like wow, you mean you have another son? Like this boy don senior person already?

Pride nor gree me just say yes and go my way. I was like he has two siblings following him already.

This lady legit shouted Obara Jesus!!!!!!

Everybody just start to turn look me, like make we even see the guy wey dey talk sef �

Omo!

One old mama, that was selling pap for the store owner now said, when your age still dey mama house you don born children full everywhere.

To be honest, I didn't know whether to laugh or to vex, because I nor understand the mama.

But whatever she meant, clearly, the mama was deceived by my babyface.

That was how one Oga that was newly posted to our department asked if I was a Youth Corper.

I just said "No sir" and jejely walked to my office.

Me, a whole Registered Engineer and Head of Department oh.

Abeg, I don't want to do baby face again.

Abeg where dem dey sell old man face?

Meanwhile, do you have babyface? What's it like for you?

Post a Comment

 
Top