"My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals" - Naijaextra - Entertainment Blog

firstly I am a carpenter and furniture maker. a friend on the the next street called me to come fix his door net. on getting there I stripped the clothes I wore from home to my working cover-all. I put my clothes with my pulse inside on the chair in their sitting room.

few minutes later I wanted a cold Pepsi, on getting to where I dropped my clothes, I realized #500 was missing from my pulse but I thought maybe I left it at home. I went outside to get the soft drink and I met my friend's 11 year old daughter drinking yogurt with snacks.

I asked where she got the money from and she said her dad gave her the money. I asked his dad if he gave her money to get something and he said no. that's when I told him #500 was missing from my clothes I dropped in their sitting room and I went outside now and saw her daughter drinking yogurt with snacks.

he then begged me to forgive the girl and returned my money, he told me about how the girl has been disgracing him in the compound by entering people's room to steal. she steals from the parents too and in school and will later say its one spirit that used to tell her where people keep their money and to go and steal it.

he claimed the problem is spiritual and has gone to some pastors and alfas but no changes.
the thought of the little girl's problem never left my mind till I finish my work there that day that's why I brought it here, ask u guys if such thing could be spiritual and what can be done because he is tired of beating her everyday with no changes

Post a Comment

 
Top