"My Experience As One Of The Grand Winners Of ₦350,000 Gift Items From Infinix" - Naijaextra - Entertainment Blog

Hello Nairalanders,

How una dey?

It was all Joy and smiles for me as my spouse and I was announced as one of the grand winners of #350,000 worth of gift items from the #AnInfinixLoveStory.

At first i thought i was dreaming but it was all real to see our photo posted on the Infinix Facebook, Instagram and Twitter official page as one of the couples selected as the grand winners.

We were hosted by Infinix to a lovely dinner night and presentation of our gifts. It was indeed an awesome and unforgettable experience to cherish.

I know some people will still come here to blab and say it is a lie but i tell you guys this is real from Infinix because i was part of it.

Here are some photos taken during the dinner/presentation of gifts.

Post a Comment

 
Top