Woman's suicide post on Twitter is met with lack of sympathy from Nigerians - Naijaextra - Entertainment Blog

A woman took to Twitter to hint at committing suicide but Nigerians were not as sympathetic as they usually are. The woman shared a photo of herself with drugs in her hand and wrote: "Last tweet. This is the end of the road. The suffering will soon end."  Almost 17 hours prior, she had also shared a couple of tweets to tell her followers that she plans to end her life. She tweeted: "This is the end of the road for me. The world is better off without me. I tried my best to hold on and fight but I have no more fight left on me. I'm sorry but I just cant take it anymore more. Goodbye y'all. "This seems to be the best step to take. I'm going to sleep to my death. Dont worry about me I won't feel a thing."  Apparently, her followers had had enough so after she shared her latest tweet hours after the first, they called her out and accused her of threatening suicide for clout. Only a handful of people expressed concern and said they've reached out to her. See some tweets below.  The post Woman's suicide post on Twitter is met with lack of sympathy from Nigerians appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

source http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/1/womans-suicide-post-on-twitter-is-met-with-lack-of-sympathy-from-nigerians.html

Post a Comment

 
Top