What's That Sin That Prevents You From Coming To Christ? - Naijaextra - Entertainment Blog

For me, I can't really say which one exactly, because I was having issues of the cares of this world, covetousness, materialism, sexual lust, etc, so it was perhaps the combination of all those tendencies that seemed to prevent me from making that decision for God.

But I know there are some to whom it's just one thing, like a friend of mine who said it was "women", that was just his issue that made him not to make that decision to surrender his life to God.

What i've come to learn after I made that decision, is that whatever it was that was preventing anyone from making that decision to come to Christ was that which should bring the person to Christ, because He is One that has the solution to that issue whatever it is. Hence His saying:

Matthew 11:28 (KJV)

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

So you don't have to wait for that issue to go away before you come to Christ because you might keep waiting til it's too late. All you need, is the willingness to change, so come to Him with that willingness and He'd would make that willingness to become obedience.

If He did it for me and many others, He could also do it for you.

God bless.

Post a Comment

 
Top