I belong to the L division and live with bipolar disorder - Temmie Ovwasa reveals as she hints on not being on good terms with Olamide's YBNL - Naijaextra - Entertainment Blog

I am a lesbian and I live with bipolar disorder - Temmie Ovwasa reveals as she hints on having a fight with Olamide's YBNL lindaikejisblogTemmie Ovwasa has gone public with her sexuality and the disorders she is currently battling with.  The singer revealed that she is a lesbian in a question and answer session, and further disclosed that she lives with bipolar disorder, borderline personality disorder and multiple personality disorder which she takes mood stabilizers and anti-depressants for.  I am a lesbian and I live with bipolar disorder - Temmie Ovwasa reveals as she hints on having a fight with Olamide's YBNL lindaikejisblog 1  Temmie also hinted on her relationship with Olamide's YBNL record label going sour. See the exchange below;  I am a lesbian and I live with bipolar disorder - Temmie Ovwasa reveals as she hints on having a fight with Olamide's YBNL lindaikejisblog 2I am a lesbian and I live with bipolar disorder - Temmie Ovwasa reveals as she hints on having a fight with Olamide's YBNL lindaikejisblog 3I am a lesbian and I live with bipolar disorder - Temmie Ovwasa reveals as she hints on having a fight with Olamide's YBNL lindaikejisblog 4The post I belong to the L division and live with bipolar disorder - Temmie Ovwasa reveals as she hints on not being on good terms with Olamide's YBNL appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

source http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/12/i-belong-to-the-l-division-and-live-with-bipolar-disorder-temmie-ovwasa-reveals-as-she-hints-on-not-being-on-good-terms-with-olamides-ybnl.html

Post a Comment

 
Top