Salvation Is Free - Naijaextra - Entertainment Blog

Good evening everyone am here once again as usual.

Salvation is free come to Jesus it doesn't require sacrifices, money, food. True salvation comes from our Lord Jesus Christ. Who died on the cross of Calvery so that through him all men might be saved.

Are you still doubting his existence, he's real and he answers prayers. He's the God of all races, he doesn't segregate men may reject you but God is readily available 24 hours to attend to your needs.

Why don't you give your life to Christ today? He can save you from poverty, shame, sickness. There's no problem that he's not capable of solving. Don't commit suicide my brother /sister. He's a God of many chances he isn't concerned about your background. He hears prayers everyday be it: hours, seconds, minds. He hasn't forgotten you be patient a little and see God's mighty hands working on your Behalf. Salvation is free, Christ doesn't condemn, He's a God of grace. He's not concerned about your past. Once you give your life to Christ his precious blood has washed your sins away. Will you continue to reject him. The word of God says come unto me all UE that labour and are heavy laden and I shall give you rest. What makes you restless Christ can solve it.

On Christ the Solid rock I stand all other grounds sinking sounds. Jesus is calling you. Accept him today.

Sing this song :

Onise Iyanu
You're the God of awesome wonders
I've tasted of Your power
Onise Iyanu
You have shown me so much mercy
Much more than I deserve
My eyes have seen, my ears have heard
The wonders of Your praise
Creation bows in awe of You
And we join to give You praise

Goodnight everyone

Post a Comment

 
Top