Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered - Naijaextra - Entertainment Blog

Ok let me go first.

There was this girl in my class during my predegree days. Anytime she's watching a movie she always mute the sound even when she's watching movies without subtitles. I asked her how she understands what the movie is about and she said she understands by their gesture/body language.

There was this other girl in my hostel with asthma. It's like she's got a death wish or something. The girl is always looking for what will trigger her. Na she go wan sweep the dusty surroundings, na she go wan fry plantain with red oil. One day she had an attack and we searched her bag for her inhaler, it was empty. Come see how we were running helter-skelter to get inhaler for her at 11pm. Thank God one guy got a spare she for die that night.

Over to you.

Post a Comment

 
Top