'Thank you for putting a smile on my face every single day' - Hailey Baldwin celebrates Husband Justin Bieber on his 26th Birthday, with romantic photos - Naijaextra - Entertainment Blog

'Thank you for putting a smile on my face every single day' - Hailey Baldwin celebrates Husband Justin Bieber on his26th Birthday with romantic photosHailey Baldwin is celebrating her husband, Justin Bieber, who turned 26-year-old on Sunday, March 1, 2020. Taking to her Instagram page, the American model shared a series of romantic photos of them and then wrote: 'Happy birthday best friend. thank you for putting a smile on my face every single day.. I love you.' See more photos below.   The post 'Thank you for putting a smile on my face every single day' - Hailey Baldwin celebrates Husband Justin Bieber on his26th Birthday, with romantic photos appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

source http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/3/thank-you-for-putting-a-smile-on-my-face-every-single-day-hailey-baldwin-celebrates-husband-justin-bieber-on-his-26th-birthday-with-romantic-photos.html

Post a Comment

 
Top