She Is A Born-Again, But Her Coursemates Mock Her For Preaching In Class - Naijaextra - Entertainment Blog

I have a friend, who from her lifestyle, I know is born again. She was initially like me, religious but not saved from sin. Then she gave her life to Chris and since then, it seems she made new enemies. Our course mates don't like her because she is the odd one and mocks her anytime she preaches in class.

I, however, have been challenged by the new life she has. I've watched her grow spiritually and i want that Christ-like life for myself also.
Hence, i summoned courage to ask her how she remained in the faith as I have been besotted with rising and falling. Then she told me something.

If you really want to be saved and remain save you have to pray, not because of the fear of hell but pray because you desire a change in your life. You foremost have to crave a righteous life and pray, with faith,for forgiveness with this intention.
I got the message alright but I did not act on it.

My prayer for repentance have always been centered on the fear of hell, which i am 100 per center sure exist.

But God in his infinite mercy showed me a dream reiterating everything grace said. He showed me how to pray this prayer, which i found myself in this dream praying. I noticed that after the prayer, I felt the joy,peace and calmness i have always craved for and heard other people testify of.

Post a Comment

 
Top