Soul singer, Nikki Laoye celebrates her 39th birthday with new photos - Naijaextra - Entertainment Blog

Nigerian soul singer, Nikki Laoye is a year older. In celebration of her 39th birthday, the award winning singer shared new photos of her self and wrote;'#NikkiLaoyeAt39: Spent my birthday, working as I co-ordinated the Lagos Motor Boat Club Christmas Carol Night 2019 and doubled as an MC too. Of cos, We killed it.Had too much fun with my amazing #TeamNikkiLaoye band - dear friends, talented singers and musicians as we created an unforgettable fun-filled Carol Night.  What a beautiful way to spend my day.. Much luv to you all.So sorry I couldn't respond to all calls and messages yet.. Now you know why Thank you everyone for your love, messages and calls. I will do my best to holla back The post Soul singer, Nikki Laoye celebrates her 39th birthday with new photos appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

source http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/12/soul-singer-nikki-laoye-celebrates-her-39th-birthday-with-new-photos.html

Post a Comment

 
Top