"Career Advice: Should I Leave The Private Sector For The Public Sector?" - Naijaextra - Entertainment Blog

I work in two places, Place A and place B
place A is a private work while place B is a government organization
place A is paying 60k though i just joined the place and promised to increase the pay after 6 months probation while place B pays 31k monthly based on level present level

Aside this two places I also have a computer shop that I run though employed someone there to be managing the place while I take care of things behind the scene if I have the enough capital this place can fetch me multiple folds of what I am paid in place A and place B but no money to run the two together

The problem now is that I am not finding it convenient switching the places at the moment and won't like the two places discover of double salary

Place A is Monday to Saturday work from 7 - 6pm (pay is 60k presently)
While Place B is Three times a week and from 1pm till around 11pm (pay is 31k presently)

Now, which one should I leave for another one.

If I leave place B, I will have enough time for my office but the capital and expense

If I leave place A, I won't have time for my office and a somewhat little increase in capital

Also place B salary would be upgraded with the implementation of the minimum though place A is supposed to increase by December, 2019.

I am damn confused coz I don't want to regret my decision

Whereas I have my office also running

Post a Comment

 
Top