'My garage looking like an indoor dealership' - Floyd Mayweather shows off luxury vehicles in his garage (Photo) - Naijaextra - Entertainment Blog

'My garage looking like an indoor dealership' - Floyd Mayweather shows off the luxurious cars in his garage (Photo)American boxer, Floyd Mayweather, who is popularly known for his flamboyant lifestyle took to Instagram to flaunt the luxury vehicles in his garage with the caption: 'My garage looking like an indoor dealership.' The post 'My garage looking like an indoor dealership' - Floyd Mayweather shows off luxury vehicles in his garage (Photo) appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

source http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/10/my-garage-looking-like-an-indoor-dealership-floyd-mayweather-shows-off-luxury-vehicles-in-his-garage-photo.html

Post a Comment

 
Top