Why Do Entrepreneurs Talk Down On People Who Are Working "9-5s"? - Naijaextra - Entertainment Blog

If you are a salary earner, you must be used to hearing these statements from people who are self-employed.

“Immediately after graduation, I vowed never to work for anyone”

“Salary is the token you are paid to forget your dreams”

“Ever since I made up my mind to start my own business, I have realized corporate work is just modern slavery”

“I am my own boss, I control my time”

“You can never get rich working for someone else”... etc


Business people won't allow someone rest. Are we in a competition? The goal is for everyone to earn a living. Why do some of them constantly try to remind us they are living the best life.

These same people have workers o. If we all become business owners, who will patronise the other and who will handle other sectors?

Post a Comment

 
Top