YouTuber PewDiePie marries social media star Marzia Bisognin in a stunning London ceremony (Photos) - Naijaextra - Entertainment Blog

YouTuber PewDiePie marries social media star Marzia Bisognin in a stunning London ceremony (Photos)PewDiePie, one of the world's top and richest vloggers has married his long-term girlfriend Marzia Bisogin in a stunning London ceremony. The controversial Swedish vlogger, 29, whose real name is Felix Kjellberg and the Italian social media star, 26, who met eight years ago, tied the knot at the Temperate House and the Nash Conservatory in Kew Gardens on Monday, August 19.Sharing the good news via his Instagram and Twitter accounts on Tuesday, Felix wrote: 'We are married!!! I'm the happiest I can be. I'm so lucky to share my life with this amazing woman.'His wife Marzia also shared a stunning gallery of images from their wedding and wrote: 'Yesterday, the 19th of August - after exactly 8 years since we met - we celebrated our wedding with our closest friends and family. 'It was the most beautiful day, which I will treasure forever. I am so thankful for all the people that made time to attend the event and helped us celebrate our marriage.'I feel like I'm the luckiest person and I’m so full of love. Incredibly ecstatic to be able to call Felix my husband for the rest of our lives.' Between them, the couple have 107 million YouTube subscribers, 24 million followers on Instagram and 22 million Twitter followers. See more photos below.The post YouTuber PewDiePie marries social media star Marzia Bisognin in a stunning London ceremony (Photos) appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

source http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/8/youtuber-pewdiepie-marries-social-media-star-marzia-bisognin-in-a-stunning-london-ceremony-photos.html

Post a Comment

 
Top