"Sales Rep Discouraged Me From Ordering Phones From Overseas, Gave These Reasons" - Naijaextra - Entertainment Blog

Here is what I was told today at a phone vendor's place. As I inquired of a particular Nokia make, that hasn't been lunched in Nigeria. Nokia X71 (8.1 plus). "It was obvious the phone can only be ordered online from overseas" I told the vendor. Then she repied as follows:

Phone brands "Nokia" ordered from overseas via Jumia is without warranty. Secondly, It is not a Nigeria specification. Hence, There might be a challenge if there are need for repair. As the exact parts may not be readily available at the Nigeria Nokia Care Centre. Except the person send it back to the country it was ordered from whenever there is a need for repair.
Is the above claims true?
I was almost paying for the one she offered as against my desired spec.

1. What are the differences between global version & the chanise version in phones?

2. Does version have anything to do with the phone's quality?

3. I noticed a wide price gap at a Nokia brand outlet today as against the Jumia online price. Though, that of Jumia is an order from overseas. Does this have anything to do with quantity?



Please how true are the above submissions. I've been doing a little research on what brand & make of phone to purchase within a budget of 100k to 150k. Though, I was kind of considering Nokia & Huawei phones.

Mods you can help to escalate it. Really need to get clarifications.

Post a Comment

 
Top