#BBNaija: Coming out of the house and seeing Gedoni with a ring asking me to marry him will make me happy- Khafi (video) - Naijaextra - Entertainment Blog

Khafi Kareem has stated that coming out of the Big Brother house and seeing her love interest, Gedoni, with a ring asking her to marry him will make her very happy. The 29-year-old Metropolitan police officer made this known to fellow housemate, Omashola, last night. Watch the video below      View this post on Instagram           A post shared by Bigbro (@bigbrother_2019blog) on Aug 28, 2019 at 5:09pm PDTThe post #BBNaija: Coming out of the house and seeing Gedoni with a ring asking me to marry him will make me happy- Khafi (video) appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

source http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/8/bbnaija-coming-out-of-the-house-and-seeing-gedoni-with-a-ring-asking-me-to-marry-him-will-make-me-happy-khafi-video.html

Post a Comment

 
Top