"How can men abandon their children" - The Game asks deadbeat dads as he shows off his kids - Naijaextra - Entertainment Blog

The Game took to Instagram to share a beautiful video of his son and daughter. The American rapper accompanied the video with a caption that speaks of how much he loves them as they grow older then wondered how fathers can bear to abandon their children. He went on to give a shout out to the fathers who are available for their kids. He wrote: "My kids kill me  I’m definitely loving them a lot more as they grow into their personalities.... how can men abandon their own children  I could never.... shout to the fathers that are THERE !!!!!!!!! "       View this post on Instagram         My kids kill me I’m definitely loving them a lot more as they grow into their personalities.... how can men abandon their own children I could never.... shout to the fathers that are THERE !!!!!!!!! [ & follow my daughter dreams4life101 on @tiktok] she’s huuuuuuu-larrry-us A post shared by The Game (@losangelesconfidential) on Jul 17, 2019 at 7:57pm PDTThe post "How can men abandon their children" - The Game asks deadbeat dads as he shows off his kids appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

source http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/7/how-can-men-abandon-their-children-the-game-asks-deadbeat-dads-as-he-shows-off-his-kids.html

Post a Comment

 
Top