''I just missed a life changing appointment because I don't have the required degree''- Music executive Sososoberokon - Naijaextra - Entertainment Blog

Music executive, Sososoberekon, has taken to his Instagram page to harp on the importance of education. He took to his Instagram page to reveal that he just lost a life-changing appointment because he doesn't have the required degree. A fan had asked him during a question-and-answer session if school is important for creatives. Responding, Sososoberekon said''Education is very important and a major plus, I just missed a lofe changing appointment because I don't have the required degree. I am going back to school soon, I don't want to be limited anyway'' The post ''I just missed a life changing appointment because I don't have the required degree''- Music executive Sososoberokon appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

source http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/4/i-just-missed-a-life-changing-appointment-because-i-dont-have-the-required-degree-music-executive-sososoberokon.html

Post a Comment

 
Top